by Chris Durst Jan. 31, 2023
Well, darn! It looks like Cigna has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job.
Never fear though, we’ve got you covered. Cigna isn’t the only company that hires people to work from home. Find your ideal remote job on one of our other pages:
- Daily Jobs & Gigs page (where we post a screened list of remote opportunities Monday-Friday)
- Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs (500+ companies that hire on on-going or regular basis)
While you’re here, follow us on Facebook to make sure you never miss out on any of the amazing jobs we post.
Cigna has posted a work from home Data Entry Representative position to their careers page.
Applicants should have a good knowledge and understanding of Data Entry and business/operating processes and procedures.
Pay for this position ranges from $21-$32 per hour, medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. They also offer “offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays.”
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“The Data Entry Senior Representative (DESR) will deliver specific delegated data entry tasks assigned by a supervisor. In addition, will complete day-to-day data entry tasks without immediate supervision, but will have ready access to guidance from more experienced team members.
The DESR will be required to:
- Complete data entry of 500 pages per hour and maintain records or source documents for data input Documents include member medical records and prospective forms
- Maintain a minimum of 95% procedural accuracy of both input and output data by visual examination and ensure satisfactory condition of data input and output.
- Provides for distribution of reports after preparation
- Assigned tasks involve a degree of forward planning and anticipation of needs/issues.
- Ability to resolve non-routine issues escalated from junior team members.
The DESR will:
- Deliver straightforward administrative and/or other basic business services in Data Entry
- Issues tend to be routine in nature
- Good knowledge and understanding of Data Entry and business/operating processes and procedures
- May handle complex assignments
- May be responsible for instructing, directing, and checking the work of lower-level data entry operators
- Works to clearly defined procedures under close supervision
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 21 – 32 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!