by Chris Durst Mar. 15, 2022
If you’re looking for a part-time work from home job with an evening and weekend schedule, this could be a fit. (Daytime schedules are also available. For those openings, click here.)
Sharebite is an online food ordering platform “built exclusively for companies so their employees can safely and easily order delicious food to the office while helping to address social injustice in their communities.” For every meal ordered through their platform, a meal is donated to children facing food-insecurity.
The company has posted openings for Customer Success Associates. Pay rate $24/hr. No state hiring restrictions or college requirements mentioned in the listing.
Shifts are 5pm – 12am EST during the week, 8am – 4pm EST on weekend days and 4pm – 12am EST on weekend evenings.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
Sharebite is an online food ordering platform with a social mission. Our technology is built exclusively for companies so their employees can safely and easily order delicious food to the office while helping to address social injustice in their communities.
Sharebite’s mission-driven culture is focused on alleviating a fundamental social injustice: childhood hunger. Food insecurity has ripple effects throughout communities and affects educational attainment, employment opportunity, incarceration rates, mental health, and more.
At Sharebite, we understand the power of food goes beyond nutrition – it’s the cornerstone to healthy, vibrant communities. That’s why we partner with City Harvest and Feeding America to combat childhood hunger directly. For every meal ordered through our platform, we donate a meal to children facing food-insecurity – at no additional cost to our customers or restaurant partners. Join our team and help feed your city!
As a Customer Success Associate, you will ensure that our Customer Success team is continually providing the highest level of support to our customers. You will receive training to be fully versed on the Sharebite order platform, learn restaurant dynamics and operations, as well as develop Customer Support phone-skills and best-practices. If you’ve ever wanted to do Customer Success or work at a fast-paced growing startup, this is a role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with our restaurant partners to resolve realtime order-related issues.
- Respond to customer emails & phone calls in a fast paced, time-critical manner.
- Ensure that Customer Success operations, procedures, and systems are adhered to.
- Constructively handle or supervise order escalations and customer complaints.
- Work with management & leadership to develop and improve methods and strategies to support rapid team and platform growth.
- Excellent phone skills – you feel comfortable and confident with on-the-phone work.
- Empathy – you are able to identify with customer dilemmas and assist in a competent and compassionate manner
- Assertive – you will be entrusted to uphold Sharebite standards of service, you feel comfortable standing tall when communicating to both customers and restaurant partners.
- Meticulous writing ability and reading comprehension – you are able to assess and respond succinctly, relevantly and professionally to customer emails.
- Coachable – you appreciate the value of feedback and seek opportunities to learn, grow, and push yourself to the edge of your comfort zone in pursuit of your own development.
- Dynamic – you must be comfortable with ambiguity and able to think dynamically to solve problems on the fly. You can take core concepts and apply them to any situation.
- Flexible – we have a few schedules and roles currently available (daytime hours, weekend & evening hours). We’re happy to work with you to find the best fit!
**This part-time role is for the evening and weekend shifts.
**Shifts are 5pm – 12am EST during the week, 8am – 4pm EST on weekend days and 4pm – 12am EST on weekend evenings.
**This role is remote.
**Compensation: $24 / hour
If you’re excited by the opportunity to represent a fast growing, mission-driven startup, we’d love to talk with you!
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!