by Chris Durst Aug. 17, 2022
Please Note: While the top of the job listing mentions Austin, TX, this position is actually open to “any candidate in the PACIFIC, MOUNTAIN or CENTRAL time zones.”
CVS is one of the largest providers of pharmacy services. They also own Aetna, the insurance giant.
The company has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Reps with two bonuses.
There’s a $1,000 sign-on bonus, and a $2,000 bonus 180 days after training.
Computer and other equipment provided.
“The typical pay range is $17.02 – $27.16/hr.,” per the company.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
This position is permanent work from home for any candidates in the PST / MST / CST time zones and includes a $1000 sign on bonus as well as an additional $2000 180 days after your start date!
The sign on and retention bonuses are not applicable to current internal employees of CVS or Aetna. (Bonuses are only applicable to specific positions, locations, and business groups. Applicable roles have the bonus language in the job posting.)
We are currently recruiting top talent for our PST/MST/CST time zones. Medicare Retiree Solution Customer Service Center. Our goal is to provide compassionate, innovative and proactive customer service to our Medicare members. We will use our skills and expertise to motivate positive change and collaboration, whenever possible. We are the knowledgeable, trusted, advocates for our members. The key to our success is our people. This position requires a high degree of adaptability, empathy and patience.
- Educates plan benefits, answers questions and resolves issues based on incoming telephone member contacts
- Utilizes compliant documentation standards
- Provides empathetic and member centric service
- Exceeding our member’s expectations is our standard
- Ensure that every member is shown respect, kindness and all questions are thoroughly answered/resolved
The typical pay range for this role is:
- Minimum: 17.02
- Maximum: 27.16
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Demonstrated ability to be empathetic and compassionate
- Ability to apply patience
- Basic computer, typing and telephony skills
- Or, equivalent military experience
- Customer Service experiences preferred
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home jobs and gigs, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!