by Chris Durst Nov. 16, 2021
Update Nov. 17 — Looks like the company has received all the applications it needs and has deleted the listing. Good luck to everyone who applied! For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
Centene is a company that serves as an intermediary for government-sponsored and privately insured health care programs.
The company has posted openings for Work from home Customer Care Professionals to, “respond to customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence in a timely and appropriate manner.”
They note that, “Applicants for this job have flexibility to work from home anywhere in the United States. This job is eligible for a $3,000 sign-on bonus.”
Benefits include Health insurance coverage for you and dependents.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Act as the first point of customer contact for incoming or outbound healthcare contact center calls. Gather and verify demographic information, utilize tools and critical thinking, and route calls as appropriate following standard operating procedures. Resolve basic and complex verbal member issues in real time.
- Answer incoming or make outbound healthcare contact center calls
- Gather and verify demographic information using standard computer software and systems
- Use tools and apply problem-solving skills to identify immediate caller needs, including potential crisis calls, and route calls to appropriate resource according to standard operating procedures
- Document all call information according to approved operating procedures
- Use verbal communication strategies to effectively elicit information, gain confidence from caller and provide reassurance
- Accurately identify caller’s presenting concerns and document per protocol
- Identify and employ alternative approaches to communicate with callers when encountering barriers and escalate as needed
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics, including punctuality and attendance
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a healthcare call center environment.
- Experience with Microsoft office applications and data entry systems.
- Experience with data entry and call documentation. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Centene is proud to offer competitive benefits for this position. They are available for review at: https://jobs.centene.com/us/en/benefits.
The salary range in CO is: $36,000-40,000; The salary range in CT is: $39,000-44,000.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!