by Chris Durst Mar. 11, 2021
The Hartford, a Fortune 500 insurance and investment company, has posted openings for work from home Customer Service Relationship Specialist.
Start Date: April 26, 2021
The compensation may range from approx. $36,000-$38,000 depending on experience, licensing, education
Benefits from day one.
Here’s what The Hartford has posted about this job:
“You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you’ve landed in the right place.
As a Customer Service Relationship Specialist you will handle a variety of inbound telephone calls and process email transactions from customers or their insurance agents. Our dynamic team of professionals help small business owners with their commercial insurance policies using industry-leading digital applications and technology. No selling involved; your job is to make it easy to get things done by providing fast, high quality service experiences.
We’ll provide you with all the training you need to get started with an assigned mentor and call coaches, plus you’ll receive ongoing training and support as you build your career at The Hartford.
- Provide support for a wide variety of business insurance products and services
- Manage daily work load and achieve call center productivity and quality goals.
- Effectively handling transactions in compliance with regulatory guidelines for all states
- Deliver outstanding customer service that results in positive outcomes
- Identify forward-thinking solutions that resolve customer needs making it easier to do business with The Hartford
Start Date: April 26, 2021
Training Hours: Monday–Friday – 10:30am-7:00pm CT
Post Training Hours: Monday-Friday – 10:30am-7:00pm CT
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in insurance, financial services and/or relevant direct customer service and/or sales experience
- Minimum of 2 year experience in high volume customer experience/support role
- Remote work experience preferred
- Call Center experience a plus.
- Highly skilled verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Must display sound judgment and the ability to think within a structured work environment while focusing on the customer
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while navigating multiple programs and effectively use on-line resources
- Spanish-English bilingual a plus
- West Coast and Central Time Zone locations preferred
At The Hartford, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance with a quarterly incentive program. The compensation may range from approx. $36,000-$38,000 depending on experience, licensing, education
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance – EFFECTIVE ON DAY ONE!
- 19 days paid time off in your first full year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
For 100% remote positions, we require that you have high speed broadband cable internet service with minimum upload/download speeds of 3Mbps/30Mbps and your Internet provider supplied device is to be hardwired to the Hartford issued router and/or computer.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!