by Chris Durst Mar. 6, 2023
UPDATE (3/10/23): Well, darn! It looks like Liberty Mutual has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job.
Never fear though, we’ve got you covered. Liberty Mutual isn’t the only company that hires people to work from home. Find your ideal remote job on one of our other pages:
- Daily Jobs & Gigs page (where we post a screened list of remote opportunities Monday-Friday)
- Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs (500+ companies that hire on on-going or regular basis)
While you’re here, follow us on Facebook to make sure you never miss out on any of the amazing jobs we post.
Liberty Mutual has just posted new openings for Work from Home Claims Customer Care Associates in most US states.
These are full-time positions with afternoon and evening shifts that start at 1:30PM or later.
The annual salary range is $38,000 – $41,500.
Starting dates will be in April 2023.
Hiring in all US states EXCEPT for GA, IL, AK, HI, NV, NY and CA.
Their benefits program includes:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance (both short- and long-term)
- Life Insurance (for you and your family)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), including dependent care resources
- Retirement Benefit (pension) Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Other valuable benefits
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Pay Range: $38,000 – $41,500 annually
Currently hiring for afternoon/evening shifts!
Starting dates will be in April 2023!
Working schedule will be an 8 hour shift with various start times at 1:30 PM EST or later Must be flexible with availability.
***Hiring in all states with the exception of: Georgia, Illinois, Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada, New York, and California ***
Compassionate. Responsive. Efficient. Our claims team members embody these traits, serving as the first point of contact for Liberty Mutual policyholders who have experienced a loss. As a claim’s customer care associate, you’ll become part of a diverse, Fortune 100 company that understands the importance of a healthy work/life balance and offers training and growth opportunities aimed at helping you build a long-term career.
Customer-centric employee: Conveying a calm, caring attitude, you’ll provide best-in-class service to customers while processing new claims and “First Notice of Loss” forms (the initial report made following a loss, theft or damage to an insured asset)
Collaborative partner: Working with internal and external partners, you’ll support policyholders while their claims are being processed
Efficient worker: In our fast-paced environment, you’ll handle customers’ needs—quickly, effectively and in a friendly, caring manner—to meet our Claims Service Center goals
Problem solver: No day is predictable; you’ll utilize out-of-the-box, creative thinking to resolve a wide variety of claims challenges and customer issues
Clear communicator: You’ll provide policyholders with the information they need by clearly setting expectations and outlining next step
- A history of working in financial services, hospitality or retail, with previous call center experience a plus
- Appropriate licenses or willingness to obtain licenses via company-sponsored training
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to project courtesy and empathy
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Demonstrated typing proficiency
- Proficiency using computers, including Microsoft Outlook and keyboard shortcuts
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately
- A high school degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to continue learning about products, procedures and technical systems as you grow in this role
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more gigs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!