by Chris Durst May 20, 2022
Prudential, the insurance giant, has posted nationwide openings for work from home Customer Service Reps.
While they are hiring nationally, the company has only posted the pay rate for Colorado. That rate is “$42,200.00-$57,100.00 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits.” The rate will vary from state to state, but this will give you a ballpark idea of the range.
You must provide the internet connection, but it appears that the company will be providing a computer.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
Prudential aspires to make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world! At Prudential, our Customer Service Associate are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a customer centric, multi-channel, low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs.
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity, and initiative to show up and work hard. And are also:
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes.
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types.
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels.
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness.
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion.
- Experience with Contact Center and Group Life is desirable but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Outstanding active listening skills and the ability to engage customers to determine their unique financial needs and preferences.
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task between multiple computer applications.
- Knowledge of group insurance, or other experience in the Financial Industry preferred.
- College degree preferred.
This position will work virtually, therefore new hires must be able to provide the following:
- High speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. The internet service cannot be wireless, and the internet speed requirement is: 3.0 mg downstream and 768k upstream.
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. You will be logging into Avaya therefore your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Quiet area in your home with minimal distractions and noise free.
Prudential offers a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive salary with opportunity for an annual bonus based on performance.
- Advancement potential, beginning with tiered promotional opportunities.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!