by Chris Durst Oct. 4, 2022
Prudential, the big insurance company, continues to recruit nationwide for work from home Customer Service Associates.
While they are hiring nationally, the company has only posted the pay rate for Colorado. That rate is “$42,200.00-$57,100.00 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits.” The rate may vary from state to state, but this will give you a rough estimate of the range.
No college required.
You must provide the internet connection, but it appears that the company will be providing a computer.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
At Prudential, we make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. Bring your experience and unique insights to a collaborative culture focused on meeting, and when we can – exceeding – our customer needs and desires!
Enabling Solutions is a transformative customer-obsessed organization delivering services across all US Business lines and dedicated to driving and implementing cross business solutions. We work across Prudential’s US businesses as a trusted advisor to provide best-in-class service operations, to optimize performance, and solve our customers’ challenges.
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable, take ownership of their work and who can be the advocate our beneficiaries deserve. Candidates should also be:
- Proficient with PC and keyboarding skills with an ability to multi-task between different applications
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish
- Able to learn, retain, and solution on numerous product offerings across several different businesses.
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels
- A keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion
If you do not deal well with change, tight deadlines, learning new things quickly, having to multi-task or, communicating with the beneficiary or advisor, this job is not for you. The type of individual that can be passionate about this assignment, and will be best positioned to succeed will:
- Enjoy the challenge of working in a complicated, ever-changing and fast-moving environment.
- Be a positive change agent, approaching each task with a ‘can do’ attitude with a goal of motivating and inspiring those around them.
- Have proven, strong communication skills.
- Be willing to learn new things.
- Have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
What you can expect:
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Tiered promotional opportunities based on performance
- This is more than a contact center ……this is an opportunity to build a career while improving lives through financial wellness
Each beneficiary interaction is unique, and we value the opportunity each one brings. Our representatives work in a collaborative environment assisting customers over the phone, online, and through email. This can range from intaking claim information to completing fast track claim payments. Regardless, your mission remains the same; help beneficiary during a critical time and fulfill our ultimate promise. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. You will gain skills and experience working on behalf of a dynamic industry leader in the Fortune 500 that will enhance your career.
- High School degree or equivalent required
- 2 years of customer service experience (preferred)
- Strong communication skills and Customer obsessed attitude
This position will work virtually; therefore, new hires must be able to provide the following:
- High speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. The internet service cannot be wireless, and the internet speed requirement is: 3.0 mg downstream and 768k upstream.
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. You will be logging into Avaya therefore your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Candidates must also be comfortable with working at home, setting up equipment, and utilizing multiple systems on multiple screens.
*Note: Prudential is required by Colorado law to include the salary range for this role when hiring a Colorado resident.
Salary range specific to Colorado: $42,200.00-$57,100.00 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits. Eligibility to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program is subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance. In addition, employees are eligible for standard benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and retirement.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!