by Chris Durst March 8, 2023
Note: This is not the same job we posted about yesterday.
Liberty Mutual has just posted new openings for Work from Home Customer Service Reps. Hiring in almost all states. Computer provided.
The annual salary range is $45,300-$47,400.
Hiring in all states except CA, HI and IL.
These are full-time positions, with benefits.
The benefits program includes:
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance (both short- and long-term)
- Life Insurance (for you and your family)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), including dependent care resources
- Retirement Benefit (pension) Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Other valuable benefits
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
Under moderate supervision, serves as primary contact for support and service of commercial audits. Addresses questions and concerns from policyholders, agents, and business partners in an accurate and timely manner. Collects, sends, and routes forms and documentation necessary to assist customer requests. Provide support across a highly diverse, cross-functional product set, technology platforms and applications.
- Acts as first point of contact for routine customer requests and queries related to audits requiring extensive phone and email interaction with policyholders, agents and third parties.
- Establishes and maintains a professional relationship with both external and internal customers while developing an understanding of service needs.
- Coordinates request activities with various departments to ensure efficient and quality service including but not limited to Underwriting,
- Billing, Premium Audit, Claims.
- Completes basic research around customer queries and requests. If unable to resolve request, identifies and engages appropriate department, individual, or escalation path.
- Routes requests and submissions using appropriate systems for assignment and resolution. Accurate and timely documentation of required transactions and customer interactions. Identify gaps in workflow and make recommendations around improving processes.
Our hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 8:00pm EST. At this time our greatest need is on candidates in the Eastern and Central time zones. We cannot consider candidates in CA, HI or IL.
- Business background with knowledge of basic Commercial polices.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Demonstrates effective organization and workload management skills.
- Knowledge, skills and competencies as normally acquired through an Associates degree or equivalent business background along with a minimum of 12 months related Commercial insurance experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant customer service or administrative experience.
- Prior Call Center experience preferred.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more gigs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!