a Sponsored Post by Chris Durst Nov. 23, 2021
We hear from a lot of people who want to work from home but DO NOT want to talk on the phone.
Telus International is a reputable company that often posts “non-phone” jobs that can be done remotely. Currently, they’re looking for remote Online Data Analysts in the United States. More specifically, they are hiring in the following US states: AL, AK, AZ, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MN, MS, MT, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA,RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, and WY.
DON’T LET THE JOB TITLE FOOL YOU! You do not need a degree in analytics to qualify for this Independent Contractor position.
In fact, the requirements are simply:
- Fluency in English essential.
- You must be living in the United States for the last 2 consecutive years
- Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
- You must pass an open book online evaluation to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of using online maps, search engines and website research
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Telus helps companies test and improve the way internet searches function. In this role, you’ll be involved in determining the relevance and accuracy of information by performing online research and referring to guidelines provided to you. You will be rating tasks to validate data. You will be helping to authenticate data that will be used in live online search tools and applications by millions of users across the world.
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to evaluate and rate the tasks (Please note it is possible you will receive guidelines for multiple task types over the course of the program)
- Research using online tools to determine the intent and accuracy of the task information
- Applying local knowledge and the guidelines to evaluate the relevance and intent of the task information in your market
- Completing tasks in the web-based evaluation tool
The position will allow you to work from home as an Independent Contractor on a flexible schedule of up to 20 hours per week completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool. The tasks will involve determining the relevance and accuracy of information by performing online research and referring to guidelines provided to you. You will be rating tasks to validate data. You will be helping to authenticate data that will be used in live online search tools and applications by millions of users across the world.
Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!