by Chris Durst May 19, 2022
Amazon is recruiting Employee Resource Center (ERC) Associates to work from home in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
They are looking for detail-oriented applicants with great communication skills.
You should have 3+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience. Also a background in Microsoft Office and skills in “other computer or internet based programs.”
The pay rate isn’t mentioned in the job posting (except for $18/hr. if you live in Colorado). However, Amazon does have a minimum hourly rate of $15, so it should be at least this amount.
Here’s what Amazon has posted about the job:
“Join Amazon’s HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are hiring Associates for our Employee Resource Center (ERC)
The ERC department is part of the HR organization. The ERC area is the first point of contact by phone, chat or tickets for inquiries related to payroll, policies and benefits, among others.
The ERC associate is an HR representative that takes care of phone related contacts from Amazon employees across the US, EMEA, Canada and LATAM. Associates will work one-on-one with employees while maintaining successful partnerships with HR Business Partners, Benefits, Stocks, Payroll, Talent Management and Operations partners to find the solution for the customer while providing a world-class employee experience.
In this role you will master your research skills and ability to resolve HR issues coming in via the ERC phone system while using our case management system to document and track every call with high level of accuracy. Moreover, you will encourage self-service tools available for all employees.
As a member of the HR organization, you will handle confidential and sensitive information, as well as demonstrate strong integrity and ethical behaviors. You will use your strong analytical and critical-thinking skills to bring about continuous improvement on a daily basis; put your exceptional customer service, communication, organizational skills, superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing HR environment.
As an HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:
- The ERC team provides support 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Work shifts are variable of five (5) days per week between Sundays to Saturdays, anticipated assignment duration to last 6-7 months, subject to change due to business needs.
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Receive queries via phone and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
Applicants from the following states will be considered: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- 3+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability using Microsoft Office skills and other computer or internet based programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency handling customer contacts, queries and resolutions.
- 4+ years of contact center, customer service, human resources or equivalent experience
- Experience using Knowledge database and researching skills.
- Previous HR experience (Payroll and Benefits).
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.
- Additional languages a plus.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs and ways to make extra cash, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!