By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – April 7, 2020
Apple is hiring more At-Home Advisors! Apply or share quickly if interested – these jobs fill fast! Computer and paid virtual training provided. Benefits. No college required.
Note: As you can see from this “snip” from their site, this is a work from home position with multiple openings, and you can live in any city across the US.
Typical pay is about $18/hr., per Glassdoor — the range varies — with “great benefits,” paid virtual training, free iMac and headset, and an employee stock plan, too. These jobs are to support Apple Pay.
FROM THE APPLE SITE:
This is a work from home position and you can live in any city across the US – you do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
You’re a problem-solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. You effortlessly engage, explaining step by step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Apple Pay At Home Advisor. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential.
This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
Key Qualifications, in Apple’s Words
- Minimum 2 years professional technical troubleshooting expertise or shown advanced technical ability
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
- Available to attend approximately 1-2 weeks of required training on a fixed schedule that may include weekends
- Flexible to work between the hours of 7:00 a.m. CST and 10:30 p.m. CST including weekends and holidays, with the possibility to flex up or down hours depending upon business needs
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Successful completion of initial training
- Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM while speaking with customers
- At Home Requirements
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload) from a reliable provider
For full details and to apply, click here. For more, see Apple’s Advisor FAQ page. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!