by Chris Durst Dec. 2, 2020
ModSquad is looking for work from home Overnight Email Customer Support Reps to service Vimeo’s customers.
If you are a night owl who also happens to love Netflix, Amazon or iTunes, this might be right up your alley.
The pay rate is not listed in the job posting.
Here’s what ModSquad has posted about this opportunity:
“We have an exciting opportunity for high achievers who pride themselves on the quality of their efforts and thrive in fast-paced environments. We are urgently looking for enthusiastic and skilled email support representatives to work the overnight shift with our amazing client – Vimeo!
At the top of their industry, Vimeo has the largest online community for film and video which means only taking the best of the best! This project will focus on Vimeo’s streaming media service so if you are a night owl who is a Netflix, Amazon or iTunes junkie with stellar written communication skills, this project is for you!
What you’d be doing:
- Answering customer service questions via email.
- Identifying recurring customer issues, helping to solve them, and escalating them to others for review.
- Staying up-to-date about the latest bugs, feature launches, and policy changes through reading emails.
- Being thorough in both research and critical thinking to fully address customer questions
The ideal Mod:
- Has amazing written English communication skills
- Has proven success in email based support using Zendesk
- Is US/UK based
- Is internet savvy
- Is able to troubleshoot/research issues
- Is very empathetic and always able to put themselves in the customer’s shoes.
- Pays excellent attention to detail and has an ability to recognize patterns and follow detailed documentation
- Is comfortable with critical thinking and following workflows
- Is able to multitask in multiple windows and programs
- Has great people skills and a desire to learn new things
- A PC or Mac (please no Chromebook)
- – Windows 8+ or higher
- – Mac OS 10 or higher
- Enjoys the night shift and doesn’t mind working weekends or holidays
- Is able to commit to 30 hours per week (overnight) for the next 90 days
- You’ve got a leg up if you have Zendesk experience (and two legs up for customer service experience )
- Experience in/passion for film and video is a plus
- Your family and friends come to you for all their tech support needs
What To Expect:
- Engaged Project Managers
- Engaged Team Members
- A work culture that encourages the drive to succeed and improve
- Open-door policy for feedback and suggestions
- Challenging Orientation to prepare you for a challenging project
Friday – Tuesday 8 PM – 4 AM PT”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!