by Chris Durst Mar. 23, 2022
ABC Financial is a software company that specializes in the health and fitness industry. They currently work with over 7,000 health clubs and gyms.
The company is currently hiring both English and Spanish/English Bilingual Customer Service Reps to work from home.
While you will need to furnish a high speed internet connection, it appears that the company will supply you with a computer to complete your job.
Pay for bilingual agents (Spanish) is listed at $16.50/hr. Pay for non-bilingual agents isn’t mentioned. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Best Life and more.
No excluded states are noted.
“We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Customer Care Representative. This position is directly responsible for handling the inbound and outbound calls while providing quality service to customers. This candidate for this role is directly responsible for the overall productivity of the call center. This position is US-Remote for both Bilingual (English & Spanish) and English speaking only.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for taking inbound calls directed from the queue:
- Typical inbound calls include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with billing questions, cancellation and/or freezing member accounts and account delinquencies and disputes
- Responsible for handling inbound emails directed from the queue:
- Typical inbound emails include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with billing questions, cancellation and/or freezing member accounts and account delinquencies and disputes. Emails may include multiple requests.
- Responsible for noting each account with a summary of the client interaction.
- Responsible for reviewing accounts and answering client questions.
- Maintain individual standards
- Meet minimum QA goal of 90%
- Minimum schedule adherence of 92%
- Maintain an average talk time of 5 minutes 20 seconds or less on client calls
- Maintain an average handle time of 7 minutes 15 seconds or less on client emails
- Maintain an acceptable error percentage
- Assist by taking calls and/or emails from other queues as needed and directed
- Maintain departmental standards
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager or management
- Regular and reliable attendance required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years previous call center experience preferred
- Experience handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls preferred
- Work-from-home experience beneficial
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Excellent verbal, spoken and written communication skills in both languages
- Offering $16.50/hour wage for bilingual agents (Spanish)
- Ability to switch back and forth rapidly between Spanish and English
But wait, there’s more…
- Must keyboard 45 WPM
- Experience with the AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to communicate with other departmental staff members, members and clients accurately and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
- Must be self-motivated
- Must possess good grammar skills and professional phone presence
- Must be dependable
- Must have a secure, quiet work at home environment
- Must provide internet services that must meet and/or exceed internet service requirements outlined by company guidelines
- Ability to periodically lift and set up 20-25 pounds of computer related equipment.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
- Must be able to look at a computer monitor and type for prolonged periods of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
- Must be able to speak and listen for prolonged period of time usually between 8-12 hours per day with periodic breaks.
- May frequently be required to stand, walk, use hands, reach, stoop, kneel or bend, talk, or hear
- Quiet to moderate noise level.
- Fast paced and positive
- Employee must furnish a high speed internet connection to connect to ABC’s server
- Employee must furnish a mobile phone, landline phone and/or devices necessary to receive and send business communications if system is unavailable to communicate or to report an absence.
- US-Remote for Bilingual (English & Spanish) and English speaking only.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A work environment built on ideation, collaboration, and our Core Values of integrity, excellence, results, respect, team & community.
- A fast-growing & fast-paced start-up culture prime for the picking. It’s a vibe!
- People-focused benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Best Life & more.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!