by Chris Durst Jul. 20, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
NOTE: THESE JOBS FILL FAST! Apply quickly if you are interested.
Humana, a Fortune 100 company, is hiring work from home Full-Time Inbound Contact Reps to support their members. Computer provided.
Update – It looks like the company has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the listing. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
The company is hiring for this role from AL, AR, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NY, NC, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WI and WV.
The pay rate isn’t noted in the job description. An average of $40,969 per year is mentioned on Glassdoor, but that’s not official. In general, Humana is known to pay competitive rates.
Broad benefits included from DAY ONE.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Inbound Contacts Representative addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance with it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
This is a remote / work from home position. Must reside in one of the states listed and be in either the Central or Eastern Time Zone.
Required Work Schedule:
Training: Starts on day one and runs for 5 weeks , from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Monday –Friday
Hours: Following training, new hire shifts will be 12:30 PM – 9:00 PM EST. Shift bids periodically occur, based on business needs.
Attendance Policy: The department has a strict attendance policy. Time off is not permitted during the first 90 days and is discouraged during the 120-day appraisal period.
Must commit to working within the department for minimum of twelve (12) months.
- CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 1 OR MORE YEARS OF CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE.
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and the ability to learn new computer programs
- Must reside in EST or CST in one of the states listed
- Must have Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare experience
- Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Fluency in Spanish
Work at Home Requirements:
To ensure Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates’ ability to work effectively, the self-provided internet service of Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates must meet the following criteria:
- At minimum, a download speed of 25 Mbps and an upload speed of 10 Mbps is recommended; wireless, wired cable or DSL connection is suggested.
- Satellite, cellular and microwave connection can be used only if approved by leadership.
- Humana will provide Home or Hybrid Home/Office associates with telephone equipment appropriate to meet the business requirements for their position/job.
- A dedicated space conducive to learning and keeping protected health information (PHI / HIPAA) of our members confidential. Your designated work location must be located away from other household distractions, including but not limited to ensuring that alternate caregiving arrangements are made for dependents or other members in the household.
Benefits Effective Day One!
- Competitive pay / salary ranges
- VTO day
- Associate Incentive Program
- 401(k) Match – Immediate company match on your pretax 401(k) or Roth 401(k) contributions.
- Well-being programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please remember to attach your resume to your application. Resumes need to be formatted, free of spelling and grammatical errors, and complete with full work history within 7-10 years. Please note any positions that may be considered seasonal or short term and any reasons for gaps in work history (pursuing education, relocated, taking care of family, etc.).
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule. Also, if you are selected to move forward you will receive an email to complete the Virtual Job Experience (VJE). This is an online activity where you will learn more about Customer Care jobs at Humana, try out some of the most common job tasks, and tell us more about yourself. Most people complete the VJE in 30 minutes. To complete it, you will need a smart phone, computer or tablet with internet access, and speakers/headphones. We do not make job offers to candidates that do not complete the VJE. The email will come from [email protected], please add to your contacts or safe senders list to avoid this going to your spam folder.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!