By Chris Durst June 14, 2021
MAXIMUS is a company that partners with state, federal, and local governments. They’re hiring for work from home Admin 1 – Data Entry positions.
This appears to be an entry level position, as their listing indicates you must have “High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience.”
No state hiring restrictions are noted; pay rate is not listed.
Here’s what Maximus has posted about the openings:
- Responsible for entering program document data from various source documents into a computer system.
- Capture callers’ intent on where callers should be routed to.
- Interpret, select, or code items based upon analysis of caller’s intent.
- Monitor own call volume to determine correct scheduling.
- Translate colloquialisms, common expressions, slang, and acronyms into information needed to complete call.
- Perform queries within computer programs or online services/search tools to translate and enter correct information on caller’s behalf.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of trained client applications.
- Maintain acceptable work quality in accordance to department policies.
- Escalate potential inconsistencies or issues based upon minimal caller information.
- Enter appropriate data into computer programs.
- Produce and maintain data reports and alert management of inconsistencies.
- Verify data entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain updated knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures as referenced in the employee manual and other desk procedures for the position.
- Perform database queries to assist with analysis and report issues when appropriate and necessary
- Interpret, select, or code items to be entered from a variety of document sources
- Undertake special projects; provide periodic and consistent information to management for each phase of the assigned project
- Perform audits of own work and/or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures
- Participate in task oriented groups representing the interests of the area and provide information necessary to address and resolve potential issues
- Provide support to various project stake holders
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management
- High School Diploma with 0-2 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of specialization.
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature, with responsibilities easily learned on the job.
- Acquires job skills and learns applicable policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Able to read, understand & perform assignments within prescribed guidelines.
- Communicates routine information in a clear and accurate way with internal & external contacts.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!