by Chris Durst Nov. 14, 2022
The folks at Working Solutions just wrote us to say they need 4,000+ Work from Home Customer Service Reps to support Intuit’s Turbo Tax customers.
The company accepts independent contractors from all states except CA, NY, PA and WA.
Current and past agents with the company rate their experience with 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. Along with feedback from RRRebels who work with Working Solutions, it seems that, overall, people are quite positive about contracting with the company.
Earning potential is up to $19 per hour.
Here’s what the company has to say about the role:
Looking for your next remote gig? We’re looking for you!
Working Solutions seeks courteous, helpful independent contractors for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to provide customer support to Intuit TurboTax’s customers from the comfort of home with the ability to create your own schedule. In this role, you will help customers with tax software product support focusing on software navigation and locating previous tax returns and amendments.
Working Solutions is a customer experience business process outsourcing leader providing work-from-home opportunities to independent contractors across the United States and Canada since 1996. When you join Working Solutions as an independent contractor, you will have access to several different contracts exclusive to Working Solutions contractors. Why join the WooHoo! Crew? There are many perks to contracting with us!
- Work from home
- No hassles of commuting
- Schedule your own hours
- Work when it’s convenient for you
- Gain experience in different industries
- High pay rates
About our application process
1. Create a candidate profile (5 minutes)
Contractors interested in joining Working Solutions must fill out a short application form for the contract that they are interested in. No resume is needed to apply.
2. Take assessments (30 minutes)
As part of the application process, contractors will be prompted to take an online assessment to determine if working with Working Solutions is a good fit. The assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. Every candidate is required to complete this assessment to be considered for the contract.
3. Receive invitation to our online portal, Vyne
Qualified candidates will receive an email invitation to Working Solutions’ online portal, Vyne, to complete the final steps of the application process.
4. Install and run technology scanner (3 minutes)
You will be prompted to download, install and run a non-invasive scanner to verify if your technology meets Working Solutions’ requirements.
Independent contractors participating in Working Solutions’ Intuit TurboTax program will provide customer support via phone, chat, and/or video chat. Customer interactions focus on software navigation and locating previous tax returns and amendments. In this role, you will provide an empathetic approach to customer interactions, leveraging critical thinking and multi-tasking capabilities and escalating while necessary.
- This seasonal contract runs through April 17th, 2023
- Flexible schedule opportunities – you create your own schedule!
- Schedule anytime between 7 am – 11 pm CT, Monday – Sunday
- Weekday and weekend options
- Earn up to $19 per productive hour (paid by the minute worked)*
- Contractors on this program who meet or exceed key metrics earn on average the equivalent of $16-$19/hour during peak times and $15.60-$17.50/hour during non-peak times
- Peak rates apply January – April
- Contractors are guaranteed a minimum of 45 minutes for each available hour
*TurboTax peak time rate is $0.30/talk minute ($0.31/talk minute bilingual), with additional incentives for achieving key client metrics. The off-peak TurboTax rate is $0.26/talk minute ($0.27/talk minute bilingual) plus incentives.
- Sincere desire to assist the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- USB headset with microphone
- A webcam will be loaned to each contractor to be used for the duration of the contract.
- Must have a smart phone and be willing to accept texts related to program work. The contractor’s cell phone number will be registered in the system that send a temporary login token. At each login, the soft-token will be sent via text to the agent’s phone within a few seconds.
*Full PC requirements
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
- Professional appearance (if on camera)
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!