by Chris Durst Dec. 14, 2021
Allstate, the “you’re in good hands” insurance company, has posted openings for Remote Customer Service Representatives.
Computer, monitors, and training provided for this ENTRY LEVEL position.
They are hiring across the US, but not from CA, HI, AK, NY or Puerto Rico.
Pay is $16.00 per hour.
Start Date: February 10, 2022
Here’s what Allstate has posted about this opportunity:
“The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
- Start Date: February 10, 2022
- First Phase of Training (approx 4 weeks): Monday – Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm central
- Transition & Production Schedule: The schedule will be full-time, 5 days a week and an 8 hour shift between 9 am and 12 am central.
- Compensation: $16.00 per hour (shift differential available for qualifying shifts)
- This position is not available for California, New York, Alaska, and Hawaii residents
Allstate Direct is growing our virtual workforce and we are looking for customer-centric, charismatic, talented individuals who thrive in a collaborative and challenging environment. Customer Service is committed to delivering an effortless, efficient and personalized customer experience.
It is Allstate’s goal to support our customers how, when and where they want to be served. As a result, it is critical that all our team members can commit to a flexible work schedule that includes weekends and holidays. Schedules are subject to change due to business need.
- Support our Customers by delivering an effortless and personalized experience
- Active listening, showing interest, compassion and displaying empathy for the customer.
- Demonstrate accuracy in processing changes to customer policies based on the information provided.
- Ensure first call resolution and customer satisfaction on all transactions.
- Work in a dynamic “virtual” environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year customer service experience preferred
- Be proficient in multi-tasking on the computer, phone and chat rooms to support customer requests.
- Excellent listening /communication skills (both oral and written)
- Flexibility with changes to business requirements (ie: shift and weekend work schedules)
- Established experience in work from home environment experience a plus
We are committed to leveraging technology to enable home based work in combination with our traditional call centers. Qualified candidates will need a dedicated work space and must meet internet access standards for consideration. As a commitment to our customer and employee experience hardware is provided (computer and peripherals).
Standard Technical Requirements
- Home Internet service must be stable.
- 50 Mbps Download and 5 Mbps upload internet service packages
- Access to hardwire (plug-in) ethernet/network cable to your modem/router during your shift.
- Wifi connection is not allowed
- Cannot use satellite, hotspots, MIFI devices, wireless AC wall plug-in extenders, repeaters, boosters and/or pods
- Space for Desktop equipment and 2 monitors – Allstate will provide all equipment
Information Security Requirements
- Minimum Requirements – (summary, not all inclusive)
- Established or Dedicated Work area at home, ensuring:
- No one can see your screens, keyboards or Allstate documents
- Area is located where no one can overhear your conversations
- Free from potential hazards affecting equipment (e.g. pets, plants, water, etc.)
- Workspace is not vulnerable to theft
- Free from distractions
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!