By Chris Durst May 18, 2022
Hundreds of Remote Jobs at Magellan Health – Benefits
Magellan Health is a Fortune 500 managed healthcare company. Many of its jobs are listed as remote, in a variety of locations. Some are clearly home-based (your home office is your primary office), others not. So the best bet is to filter by your location and give the lead a quick read.
Both full-time and part-time employees receive benefits. The list of benefits for full-time employees is summarized below.
As we write, roles include Customer Care Associate, Provider Services Coordinator, Travel and Expense Coordinator, RN and many others. Salaries and requirements vary by position.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Plan Options
- Pharmacy Benefits
- MetLife Dental Plans
- VSP Vision Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Voluntary Benefits(through MetLife)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Substance Abuse treatment
- Life-Management resources (e.g., pregnancy, child care, elder care, home health care, academic, special needs)
- Legal Services
- Financial Services
- Autism Assist
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Assistance
To go straight to the jobs, click here. In the left column, under the “Locations” menu, click the “+ More” link to reveal all locations. Scroll down the alphabetical list to the letter R, and you’ll find many locations with the designation “Remote.” For more jobs and gigs, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new leads every day except Sunday. Good luck in your work from home plans!
A Note on Scams — Scammers masquerading as Magellan Health reps. have been running work from home employment scams. Victims are “interviewed” by email and offered a check to set up home offices. Please don’t fall for it! Be sure to stick to Magellan’s site and the jobs listed there.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!