by Chris Durst Mar. 1, 2022
It’s a busy season at Sigtrack, and they are looking for 19,000+ WORK FROM HOME DATA ENTRY contractors. Set your own schedule.
Before you cut to the application link below, please note:
- Many RRRebels have worked with Sigtrack in the past and this IS a legitimate opportunity
- This is “piece work” and earning potential depends largely on three things – your:
- typing speed
- data input accuracy
- hours you put into the work
- Due to the anticipated number of applicants, there may be a delay of several days before you hear back from the company – please be patient, they’ve assured us they will move through applications as quickly as possible
- As a means of confirming your identity and US residency, you will be asked to take a 3-second video of you holding up your ID – this is part of their process, always has been, and is not a scam 🙂
- The company is currently offering generous bonuses to teams that excel in this role, and reports that some people are adding about 15% to their pay through this bonus system;
- The company does not care about your vaccination status.
Apply or share quickly if interested — Legitimate work from home Data Entry opportunities are rare and disappear fast. You must be a US RESIDENT to do this job, but may not reside in California or Massachusetts.
You’d be checking and processing petition signatures for various campaigns in the US. For pay, according to RRRebel Sheena B., “I did it for quite some time. When there’s a lot of jobs available (like now) it actually pays really good.” But it takes time to get up to speed and be accurate, so initially you won’t make as much.
Per the company, pay is weekly via PayPal and is calculated based on your production and accuracy.
INSIDE INFORMATION Per our contact in the company, “If your accuracy is consistently 98% or better and keep your productivity high, you automatically qualify for a peer review role with even greater earning potential.”
Following are some details from the company:
- By various election laws, you must be a U.S. resident to do this work. (Not currently contracting with residents of CA and MA.)
- You must have a PayPal account.
- Your computer must be running Windows 10 or higher, or MacOS 10.14 or later.
- A dual monitor setup or 4k monitor is HIGHLY recommended. A tablet such as an iPad can be used as a second monitor.
How To Sign Up:
- Take a 3-second video of your drivers license or state ID next to your face. Let the camera focus on the text of your ID, because we need to be able to read it if ever audited. Email the video to [us].
Click here for full details and to apply. For more information on pay, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels![social_warfare]