by Chris Durst Apr. 29, 2021
Calm, “the #1 app for Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation, with over 75 million downloads” and hundreds of thousands of 5-star reviews, is looking for people to join their team.
The company’s mission is “to make the world a happier and healthier place.” Employees rank it 4.4 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Also, the company has made working from home a priority. Every job opening on the company’s job board lists the location as “remote,” and no state hiring restrictions are mentioned. And earlier the company stated, “Work from anywhere in the US.” We assume that’s still true, but will of course update if we hear of any state limitations.
Here are just some of the openings now listed:
- Advisor Relationship Associate
- Sales Engineer
- Account Manager
- Renewals Manager
- B2B Marketing
- VP, B2B Marketing
- Sales Operations Analyst – Deal Desk
- Director of Payer and Provider Sales
- Enterprise Account Executive
- Mid-Market Account Executive
- Outbound Sales Development Representative
- Sales Development (SDR) Manager
- Creative Project Manager
- Editorial Producer- Mindfulness
- Executive Assistant – Mindfulness (contract)
- Data Engineer
- Software Engineer, iOS
- Content Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs
- Program Manager (Privacy and Security)
- Executive Assistant – Marketing, Content and Brand
- Customer Experience Manager
- FP&A Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Corporate Recruiter
- People Partner (HRBP)
- Sales Recruiter
- VP, Recruiting
- Growth Marketing
- Marketing Ops
- Web UA Manager
- VP, Product Design
- Japanese Dialogue and Sound Editor (contract)
Naturally, each job has it’s own in-depth description and criteria, so you’ll need to visit their job board at the link below to check into the one(s) you are most interested in.
I personally love the sound of this one… Associate Producer – Calm Kids.
Imagine yourself at a social gathering. Someone drops the usual, “So, what do you do?” and you reply, “Oh, I help keep kids calm.”
That sounds like a good conversation starter! 🙂
So, sit back. Turn on some peaceful music, and head over to the link below to have a look at the Calm job descriptions.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new jobs and side gigs every morning except Sunday. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!