by Chris Durst Updated July 19, 2022
TTEC has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Representative – Luxury Retail.
If you have 1 year or more of customer service experience and an appreciation for high fashion brands and haute couture, this might be a fit. (No pun intended.)
Typical pay per Glassdoor is $15-$16/hr., but that’s not official. No state hiring exclusions are listed.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Customer Service Representative – Luxury Retail working remotely you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for exquisite, personalized service? Do you consider yourself a bit of a fashionista? In this role, you’ll support customers of an iconic global luxury retail brand. You’ll make use of your fashion sense and appreciation for exceptional service to help these exclusive customers to shop, resolve questions about their orders and resolve issues with white glove treatment.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Recommendations of products or services close a sale may be required
What You Bring to the Role
- An appreciation for high fashion brands and haute couture
- 1 year or more of customer service experience
- 1 year or more post-secondary education OR 2 years equivalent work experience
- Recognize and solve problems of mid-to-high level customer service issues
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more gigs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!