by Chris Durst Oct. 21, 2020
If you are passionate about cooking — professionally or otherwise — and people are wowed by your culinary prowess, these companies could have just the extra income opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Following, is a snapshot of three companies for you to look into. Be sure to visit each site for particulars about experience requirements, permits, etc.
In their words: “Join a marketplace with millions of users searching for unique culinary experiences from cooking classes to food tours around the world.
Flexible Schedule – Manage your own calendar and accept bookings that work for your schedule.
High Earnings – Boost your earnings or replace your full-time job through cooking classes, food tours or venue bookings.
Full Support – Our team sets you up for success from menu creation to hosting to receiving your earnings.
- Ways to Join:
- Be a chef – Cozymeal chefs hail from an array of culinary training. Some attended culinary school, while others cut their teeth in professional kitchens.
- Offer food tours – Teach cooking classes or team building events at your place or theirs, or offer food tours across your city.
- Provide a venue – Partner with us to showcase your incredible venue to an audience that stretches from coast to coast. Our clientele list includes corporate clients, private dining experiences, and more.”
Where: Nationwide, US
Does NOT involve hosting in your home. Customers pick-up food at your location.
In their words: “Food is Joy. Especially when it’s made with a whole lotta love. Homemade meals satisfy more than just our appetites: they connect people. One of the biggest joys of a passionate cook is to share their creations, and to see the delight their dish brings to people. DishDivvy allows you to share your signature dishes with people in your community, and get immediate feedback on the impact your food is making in your neighborhood. Bring the joy of homemade meals to your neighbors, and share your culinary talents with your community.
How It Works
- Set Your Menu & Schedule – Share your dishes on your time
- Get Orders, Cook, & Share – Customers will pickup directly from you
- Be loved by your Community – Get rave reviews & ratings for your service
Training & Support: Every cook is verified by one of our Cook Support team members and goes through a multi-step approval process, which includes: verification of an ANSI-certified California Food Handler Card, an in-home inspection and face-to-face interview, and taste test of sample dishes.
A DishDivvy support team member will help you get set up with all of the training & certification required to get started! You will also have access to our cook knowledge base, which provides information and training on topics such as food safety, proper food handling protocols, portion and packaging protocols, and more!
Be Your Own Boss | Earn Sizeable Income
This is your opportunity to be a proud business owner, and share the by product of your culinary talents with your surrounding communities. DishDivvy cooks earn an average of $25 – $40/hour net profits from the dishes they share on our platform.
This is truly your own business: you pick your schedule and cook on the days of your choice. You can set up regular weekly cook schedules, or even just cook here and there – it’s totally up to you! Neighbors who order your service can only do so on the days you have scheduled yourself as available.”
In their words:
“Apply online – We’ll review your application and get back to you within 10 days. Be creative! Let your passion and personality shine, and show off your city’s local flavor.
Throw an Open Table – This will be your opportunity to audition with our community. Guests will be able to check out your cooking skills and hosting style.
Enjoy a new fulfilling activity – As a selected host, you can post events on your own schedule, create unique menus, and share your passion with our global community.
Trust & Safety
- Host with peace of mind. You are covered.
- Hosts and guests are covered by our worldwide insurance plan in all countries offering Eatwith experiences.
- Eatwith transactions are secured and processed by Stripe. Hosts receive payment 48 hours following their events.
We’re here to help
- Our support team is available 7 days a week. Contact us for any questions or with any problems you may be encountering.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!