by Chris Durst June 10, 2021
Bright Cellars has posted a Remote Assistant Wine Concierge, Customer Experience opening to their careers page.
The company is now a “Work from Anywhere” company that helps wine drinkers “discover and design their taste in wine.”
To be considered, you must have 1-2 years contact center/call center experience and a passion for helping their monthly subscription members.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Bright Cellars is now a Work from Anywhere company. This means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees, and the location of all roles is flexible.
Who we are:
Bright Cellars (www.brightcellars.com) is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine! We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
How Bright Cellars works: Our members join Bright Cellars by taking a 7-quiz to share their taste preferences. The Bright Points learning algorithm evaluates these preferences to determine the best wine matches for each member’s taste. Each month, members receive four or six unique bottles in the mail, which they are then able to rate and provide personalized feedback on their profile. Similar to Netflix’s collaborative filtering algorithm, Bright Cellars’s algorithm uses this feedback to improve members’ monthly matches going forward.
Working at Bright Cellars:
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to work in an atmosphere where their efforts are directly related to the success of the business. You will benefit from an open-office concept with great colleagues and collaborative spaces.
If you are an experienced customer service or sales professional, we want to talk with you! Ideally, we are looking for someone with 2-4 years of experience, who has a flexible schedule, and is excited to dedicate at least 40 hours a week to interacting with our wonderful members. The ability to work weekends and weeknights is a must.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide Bright Cellars members with top tier customer service via email, phone, and SMS
- Handle phone calls and emails at high volume.
- Support membership experiences and sales initiatives.
- Learn about wine, while refining your customer service and professional skills.
What We Expect You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 1-2 years experience in a contact center or call center environment
- Goal driven attitude with a drive to meet performance metrics.
- A passion for customer service and an eagerness to make each member’s experience with Bright Cellars personalized and memorable.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining attention to detail.
- Reliable, accountable, and self-motivated attitude, even when things get tough.
- Previous experience working at a startup a plus, but not required.
- Zendesk experience a plus but not required.
- Evening and Weekend is availability a must
Perks of Working at Bright Cellars:
- Competitive total compensation offerings
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Heavily discounted monthly wine memberships
- Opportunity to attend wine tastings led by our resident sommelier
- Opportunity to build something incredible while being surrounded by intelligent, hardworking and motivated coworkers
Please include a short description of why you are interested in this position, your availability during the week and why you think you’d be a great fit!”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!