HIRING AGAIN!! These positions fill quickly, so apply or share ASAP if interested.
by Chris Durst Dec. 21, 2020
Omni Interactions has posted openings for independent Customer Service Agents in AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, and WY.
Omni works with independent contractors who use their customer service skills to serve as Brand Ambassadors — representing particular brands with amazing service to their clients.
They are currently seeking agents who will be, “providing service for a leading tax software company that allows users to easily prepare their tax returns.”
The company gets good feedback from current workers who rate them 4.5 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor and 3.6 out of 5 on Indeed.
Pay is in the $14-$16 per hour range.
Here’s what the company has posted about these opportunities:
“Are you considering leaving the 9 to 5? Have you ever wanted to join the gig economy and set your own hours while working from home? We’re looking for customer service-minded gig-workers! As a gig worker with Omni, you are self-employed.
What makes us different?
It’s simple: We pay for available time! No more wasting time hoping you get a call, at Omni you can ACTUALLY make $14-$16/hour or more!
What work will you be performing?
This project will be providing service for a leading tax software company that allows users to easily prepare their tax returns. You will be providing customer service for those who want more information on features and functions of the software.
You will interact with customers through phone and/or chat, helping them navigate the software, locate prior years’ tax returns (maybe they saved it on another computer, can’t find it on their current computer, or they have paper copies), and/or downloading or saving files, installing programs and resetting passwords.
- Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
- Take control of your work life, by choosing when and how often you want to work
- Respond to chats & answer calls from customers
- If customer requests it, you’ll also be on video! (Webcam and backdrop provided)
What You’ll Do
- Answer inbound customer service calls or respond to chats from customers
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls and customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
Who You Are
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 25 WPM or more with 90% accuracy
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Projects will have varying pay, but all our projects pay for time spent talking on the phone/chatting & assisting callers (unlike other gig companies – we pay you for available time!) You may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. Earn anywhere from $14-$16 an hour or more!
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing work-from-home customer support services, you are responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own income.
If you want the flexibility and freedom to be your own boss, submit your name and complete our registration process today!
Omni Interactions is currently able to source GBAs in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, WY”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!