by Chris Durst June 30, 2021
Working Solutions has posted new opportunities for Work from Home Hospitality Customer Service Reps.
The company is not new to the “work from home” arena – they’ve been around since 1996 and they have a great reputation. Current and past agents with the company rate their experience with 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
The company works with a group of qualified independent contractors who handle customer service and sales for a wide variety of clients. Unlike many call centers that work with independent contractors, Working Solutions does not charge agents to train to handle their client accounts.
The company accepts independent contractors from all states except California, New York Pennsylvania and Washington.
Pay is $16/per hour, including incentives.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Join our Woohoo! Crew, as an independent contractor with Working Solutions! Enjoy flexibility and an amazing balance to work and home life. Choose the client you wish to represent and your work schedule, and benefit from running your own business in the comfort of your home.
Below is a typical contract opportunity with Working Solutions. Within 24 hours of completing our online assessment, we’ll notify you of your acceptance to complete the application process.
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington.
Join us as a Hospitality Customer Service Representative. You will provide personalized customer service support to potential and existing hotel guests via phone, email and/or live chat. You will assist by identifying and resolving issues, as well as, use consultative sales methods, guiding callers to the right solutions for their individual needs.
- Excellent verbal and/or written communication skills.
- Top-notch customer service skills while guiding callers to the right solutions for their specific needs.
- At least 1 year experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (e.g. call center, retail store or similar environment).
- Familiarity with operating systems, including Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions.
- Ability to install and uninstall applications and download products and applications using various browsers.
- Ability to function in a multisystem Microsoft environment, using Word, Outlook, intranet, internet, and other software applications.
Pay Rate: Earn up to $16/hr*
- USB headset
- Computer running:
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- Minimum download speed: 10 Mbps
- 8GB of RAM”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!