by Chris Durst July 26, 2021
3PlayMedia is recruiting contract Transcriptionist / Editors to transcribe recorded audio and edit imperfect transcription. Hiring nationwide.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. But to succeed you should be able to type with speed and accuracy.
All work is performed remotely, so you will need a good computer (PC or Mac) and a reliable high speed internet connection.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“We are looking for transcriptionists/editors for contract work to transcribe recorded audio and edit imperfect transcription using our proprietary internet-based software application.
To be a good candidate, you need to be able to provide expert transcribing services independently and be able to provide a quick turnaround on a finished work product (as a given project may require).
Please note, we are only interested in receiving applications from individuals who are interested in performing the services themselves – please do not apply on behalf of another person! We do not permit the “selling” or “subcontracting” of our contract work.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent command of English grammar and punctuation
- Proficiency with internet research and reference resources
- Ability to manage projects and work independently
Be Your Own Boss
- Earn a Weekly Paycheck – Get paid every week, even if you only work 2 hours.
- Choose When to Work – Choose which hours to work on weekdays, weekends, or both.
- Choose What You Work on – You can choose which files to work on; there’s something there for everyone.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!