by Chris Durst Sept. 29, 2022
UPDATE: Oct. 2, 2022
Well, darn! It looks like Study.com has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job.
Never fear though, we’ve got you covered. Study.com isn’t the only company that hires people to work from home. Find your ideal remote job on one of our other pages:
- Daily Jobs & Gigs page (where we post a screened list of remote opportunities Monday-Friday)
- Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs (500+ companies that hire on on-going or regular basis)
While you’re here, follow us on Facebook to make sure you never miss out on any of the amazing jobs we post.
Like doing online research or data entry? Hate talking on the phone?
Study.com is hiring work at home Research and Data Entry Assistants. You’d be checking out sites to see if they’re a good fit to link to Study.com.
Research or data entry experience is not necessary, the company says. But it’s a bonus if you have it.
“Work from anywhere” in the US.
The pay rate isn’t mentioned in the listing. We’ll update if we hear!
Here’s what the company says about the job:
We’re looking to build a team of skilled research and data entry assistants to support Study.com’s scaled email outreach effort to help get the word out about Study.com and our product offerings. Our ideal data entry assistants should be self-motivated and thoughtful with excellent research and critical thinking skills. They will be evaluating a variety of websites and finding the best contacts to reach out to.
To help us build our library of contacts to reach out to, you will need:
- To be able to access websites based in the U.S.
- To be very comfortable and strong at research and making quick judgement calls
- A critical eye towards detail and care
- To be able to work independently while remaining open and responsive to feedback
- Mastery of the English language with complete fluency
- Research or data entry experience is not necessary but is an excellent bonus for applicants
As a online research and data entry assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Research and evaluate external sites to determine if they are a good fit to link to Study.com content.
- Gaining deep understanding of the best person to contact to attempt to get a link to out Study.com webpage.
- Finding contact information for these sites and adding it into our lead management system
This is strictly a research role; this position does not require communication with external sites.
As a contract Online Research & Data Entry Assistant, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable Payments: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via PayPal. Work is paid hourly.
- Independence: No waiting, no assignments, and a large library of projects for you to work on
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere, at any time, completely online
- Supportive Staff: Access to a supportive in-house team to answer your questions
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!