by Chris Durst Nov. 29, 2022
Everise has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Reps to work Overnights/Late Nights/Swing Shifts.
Currently hiring from the following 31 states: FL, MI, LA, NE, AL, MO, WI, SC, KY, TN, VA, GA, MN, IA, OR, MS, NC, AR, IN, OK, UT, TX, RI, NV, AZ, SD, MD, OH, NM, NH, and KS.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO.
Computer, extra monitor, keyboard, and mouse are provided.
The company is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Pay rate is not listed in the company’s job posting, however, Glassdoor places it at about $16 per hour. This is not official as we have not confirmed this pay detail with the company.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“In this role you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients’ members. You will answer questions related to their healthcare benefits. We offer opportunity for you to earn additional cash incentives for reaching your goals in addition to your base pay. We also offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Responsible for call disposition or compiling and documenting customer information as required
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 20 Mb/s for download speeds and 10 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Be a team player
Work at Home Set-Up Requirements
- Standard Connect and Speed
- Wired Ethernet connection 50 Mb/s download, 10 Mb/s upload (wireless is not permitted)
- *Some programs may require higher speeds.
- (2) 21” monitor(s). You will supply 1 and Everise will supply 1.
- Hard-wired Broadband Internet Service via DSL, Cable, or Fiber Optic
- The use of wireless connections to access Everise Work at Home systems at any time is prohibited, even if the connection is encrypted.
- Additionally, Satellite, Microwave and Cellular Hotspot Internet Services are not permitted.
- You must supply your own headset. Specific models will be shared during the interview process.
- To be supplied by Everise (some programs offer bring your own devices):
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels![social_warfare]