by Chris Durst Nov. 19, 2020 [Updated Nov. 22]
The folks at Direct Interactions reached out to us this afternoon to let us know they have an urgent and immediate need for at least 300 people to work from home… by WEDNESDAY!
Customer Service Agents will work at least 30 hours per week, and 8 hours are REQUIRED every Monday (no exceptions).
Pay is $12/hour or your state minimum if higher. Overtime pay is at 1½ times your hourly rate and is paid after 40 hours worked in a week (overtime is allowed).
Health, medical and dental plans are available after 60 days worked (full time).
Here’s what the company has posted about these opportunities:
“At Direct Interactions, you will work with some of the kindest and most professional contact center agents in the country. You will help people in need and know that you made a positive difference in their lives. Even if you have not worked in contact centers for long or even not at all, we are interested in learning more about you! We pride ourselves on being all about the people we serve as well as those we work with. Most people spend more time at work then they do with their own families, so why not join the DI family? We partner with various companies and states to provide their customers with white-glove service. We are currently experiencing an extremely high number of calls which means hours are available with no cap in hours worked during business hours. We offer flexible scheduling that will still allow you to have a work life balance. Ideal applicants want to and can work 35+ hours a week.
To be considered, you must first be invited go through our on-boarding phase assessments (this correspondence will come via email if selected). To continue with the on boarding phase process, you must respond to all correspondence timely to move on in the process. From there, if you receive an invitation to interview and are invited to move on in the hiring process, we will send you an offer via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
- Ability to show empathy for those that may be frustrated or anxious
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask while navigating through multiple programs and information
- Must have all the proper equipment to perform the job (outlines in the technical requirement section)
- Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
- Must pass a criminal background check paid for by us (Direct Interactions)
- Legally able to work in the United States; Must be a current resident living in the US
- Training is done virtually and will consist of virtual instructor led and self-paced learning
- You must first attend an orientation session (Times TBD)
- Training spans across 5 days and is paid (payment will be discussed if invited to orientation)
- 100% attendance is required in all phases of the on boarding process
- $12.00 per hour plus bonuses (or your states minimum wage, whichever is higher)
- Overtime pay is at 1½ times your hourly rate and is paid after 40 hours worked in a week (overtime is allowed)
- We are paid once per month via direct deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health, medical and dental plans are available after 60 days worked (full time)
- Weekly prize drawings (we give out Ipads, 50inch 4K Smart TVs and gaming systems just to name a few)
And sometimes, the entire company has a pizza party virtually just because…yes you read that right, a virtual gift card for pizza was recently sent to everyone working with DI JUST BECAUSE!!!!
- Shifts are available 7 days a week (NO OVER NIGHT SHIFTS AVALIABLE)
- 8 hours are REQUIRED every Monday (no exceptions)
- Weekly minimum requirement of 30 hours per week
- You select the hours you would like to work weekly
- Shifts are scheduled in 1-hour increments for max flexibility
- High-speed Internet and a computer running Microsoft Windows 10 operating system (no Windows 7 or 8.1)
- USB headset with microphone with mute button
- Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser
- 8GB of RAM or higher
- A second monitor is not required, but strongly recommended
- A smart phone that is less than 3 years old (used for our programs authentication process and not for work)
CLICK HERE to learn more and to apply. For more jobs and ways to make extra cash, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!