by Chris Durst June 2, 2020
The folks at Direct Interactions wanted us to let you, our RRRebels, know that they are seeking 5,000 people to work from home… NOW!
FULL-TIME and PART-TIME work available.
Agents can expect to be working with in a week if not sooner!
Pay is $12/hour or your state minimum if higher.
Here’s what the company has posted about these opportunities:
Introduction to Direct Interactions
Based in Seattle, Direct Interactions operates contact centers staffed by American agents nationwide. We are socially responsible in our business practices and provide work-at-home opportunities for all Americans, including people with disabilities and military spouses. There is a work at home revolution happening and we need your help.
The COVID-19 virus has disrupted traditional contact centers worldwide. Clients are turning to Direct Interactions for help. While our primary work is handling inbound calls, there will be opportunities to handle outbound calls, chats, emails and more. (Note: The outbound calls are customer service follow up calls, not telemarketing). We encourage you to submit an application, there has never been a better time to start your work-at-home career!
At Direct Interactions, you will work with some of the kindest and most professional contact center agents in the country. You will help people in need and know that you made a positive difference in their lives. Even if you have not worked in contact centers for very long, we are interested in learning more about you!
About the Position
We pride ourselves on being all about the people we serve as well as those we work with. Most people spend more time at work then they do with their own families, so why not join the DI family? We partner with various companies and states to provide their customers with white-glove service.
We are currently experiencing a very high number of calls. This means you’ll be on the phone most of the time during your shifts. We have a wellness program ( 15-minute video) led by a personal trainer to help you recover and relax during breaks. We offer flexible scheduling and do not require 40 hours per week because this work is tiring. Ideal applicants want to work between 30 and 40 hours / week.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including correct grammar and pronunciation
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
- Ability to show empathy for those that may be frustrated or anxious
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multitask
- Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
- All people start as Tier One staff and must pass a criminal background check
- Legally able to work in the USA; Must be a resident in the US
$12.00 per hour plus bonuses
We are paid once per month via direct deposit. We plan to move to payments twice a month this summer.
- Shifts are available 7 days a week
- Up to 40 hours per week available (you select the hours you would like to work)
- Shifts are scheduled in 1-hour increments for max flexibility for you
- Minimum of at least 25 hours per week required
- high-speed Internet and computer running Microsoft Windows operating system
- headset with USB connection to the computer
- Google Chrome or Internet Explorer browser
- At this time, we aren’t sure if Apple Computers (Macs) are compatible with the client’s software (May 2020)
CLICK HERE to learn more and to apply. For more jobs and ways to make extra cash, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!