by Chris Durst Sep. 24, 2020
The folks at Working Solutions just wrote us to say they have an “urgent need” for Customer Support Reps to service their well-known fitness client.
The company accepts independent contractors from all states except California, New York Pennsylvania and Washington.
Current and past agents with the company rate their experience with 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. Along with feedback from RRRebels who work with Working Solutions, it seems that, overall, people are positive about contracting with the company.
Here’s what Working Solutions has posted about this opportunity:
“This is a remote, independent contractor position. Contractors are expected to provide elevated, high energy customer support and experiences through phone, email and live chat for an in-home fitness app company. You will interact with customers to identify and resolve their problems through hardware and software troubleshooting, while engaging directly and empathically.
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Providing top-notch customer service skills while helping callers with their inquiries.
- Having a positive attitude; being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Researching, navigating and independently locating answers from webpages and resources in a variety of situations.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume, customer-service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar environment).
- Experience dealing with complex, high-pressured customer service situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- High degree of comfort working with software and technology to perform job duties.
- Flexibility to work any shift within client’s operating hours Monday – Sunday 7:30 am – 9 pm.
Independent contractors on this program will need to successfully pass a background check to work. This check will consist of a Social Security number verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal history check.
We are currently not accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!