by Chris Durst Aug. 17, 2020
The folks at Working Solutions just wrote us to say they need “1,000s of agents by August 31st.”
The company accepts independent contractors from all states except California, New York Pennsylvania and Washington.
Current and past agents with the company rate their experience with 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. Along with feedback from RRRebels who work with Working Solutions, it seems that, overall, people are positive about contracting with the company.
Pay: Per the company’s FAQ page, “Each program is paid differently. Some pay by the record or entry, while others pay by talk minutes, sales, or a combination of both. Some agents may be paid a set amount per program. Agents have earned the equivalent of anywhere from $9 an hour to $30 USD an hour, depending on the program. Your income will vary, based on the work you are doing, your performance, how much work is available, and how much time you put in.”
Hours: You can choose when you want to work, either day or evening and pick the number of hours you want to work, with a minimum of 20 hours/week or upwards of 35+.
The company is hiring for the following six types of positions:
1. Fitness App Customer Support – “This is a remote, independent contractor position. Contractors are expected to provide elevated, high energy customer support and experiences through phone, email and live chat for an in-home fitness app company. You will interact with customers to identify and resolve their problems through hardware and software troubleshooting, while engaging directly and empathically.”
2. Customer Service Specialist – “We are looking for remote, independent contractors to provide elevated customer support through phone, email, SMS and chat for a well-known online real estate database company. Contractors will facilitate the connection of home buyers and sellers to real estate agents.”
3. Tax Software Customer Service Representative – “Customer service representatives needed for this remote independent contractor role. Provide exceptional customer support to customers preparing their taxes with a focus on software navigation through phone calls and video chat. Provide help with technical support questions and calculations and help locate previous years’ returns and amendments. Applicants should enjoy working from home, performing fast-paced customer service.”
4. Insurance Verification Representative – This is a remote independent contractor position. You will be responsible for qualifying and converting leads into clients via inbound and outbound calls for insurance providers. Contractors will contact consumers to verify their information, assess their needs and circumstances, and connect them with a licensed insurance agent to provide them with an insurance quote (auto, home, life, etc.)”
5. Bilingual (Spanish) Sales & Customer Service – “This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides personalized customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support. Identifies and resolves problems, as well as provides a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs. Works in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer-service environment.”
6. Sales & Customer Service Representative – “This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides personalized customer service through phone, email and/or live chat support. Identifies and resolves problems, as well as provides a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs. Works in a fast-paced, work-at-home, customer-service environment.”
CLICK on the job titles above to go directly to a description of that opportunity and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!