by Chris Durst May 14, 2020
We recently posted about Customer Service jobs with Sykes, but we also wanted to let you know about another work from home opportunity they have — this one’s for teachers!
The company is currently hiring Part-Time Teacher Quality Evaluators to work from 10-30 hours each month on their own schedule.
The pay rate is $25 an hour and they are hiring in all states EXCEPT Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington D.C.
Here’s what Sykes has posted about this opportunity:
“Looking for a part-time job? Always wanted to work from home? Want to work your own schedule? We’re looking for teachers who enjoy a challenge and thrive in a remote environment where things are moving very quickly.
In this position you will use your teaching experience and skills to evaluate educational and family-friendly online services for relevancy and quality. You have the flexibility of working 10-30 hours per month around your own schedule. Your own PC (no Macs) and an activated smart phone with Wi-Fi capabilities is required. This position requires strong computer and mobile device skills. Applicants without strong computer skills will not be considered.
People are our most valuable asset and we provide world-class training, benefits and growth opportunities to help you become the best the industry offers.
Pay Rate : $25.00/hour
Unfortunately, we are unable to hire in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
This is the right job for you if have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Currently teaching in a physical classroom in one of the following grades, PreK – 6th grade
- Verified teaching certification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the classroom in one of the following grades PreK – 6th grade
- Able to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and maintain confidentiality
- You will need to sign and upload to your candidate profile before being invited to interview
- Neither you nor anyone in the household should be working for a company that has or is developing online services for kids
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
In-Home Technical Requirements:
Personal PC Requirements:
- WINDOWS OPERATED desktop computer, laptop, or all-in-one computer
- Operating System – Windows 10 or newer
- Memory– 4GB or more
- CPU Speed – Minimum of Dual Core Processor with 2.0 GHz
- High Speed Internet Service
- Internet Speeds:
- Upload – 3.0 MBPS (5000 KBPS) or higher
- Download – 3.0 MBPS (5000 KBPS) or higher”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page and our BIG LIST of work from home jobs. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!