by Chris Durst Mar. 14, 2020
The folks at Working Solutions reached out to let us know they have an URGENT NEED for Temporary Disaster Relief Customer Service Representatives.
These are contractor roles. The company is not currently accepting independent contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania or Washington.
Here’s a description fo the role from the Working Solutions site:
“Do you want to help people while working from home? We have immediate openings for remote customer service agents. We offer competitive pay and shortened onboarding time.
Agents will provide personalized telephone customer service support to Working Solutions customers. Identify and resolve problems, as well as provide a consultative sales approach regarding various options to guide callers to the right solutions for their individual needs.
- Providing top-notch customer service skills
- Practicing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercising strong, multitasking skills while navigating through multiple websites and making themselves available for incoming calls.
- Demonstrating a sincere desire to assist customers and put their needs first.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to remain poised under pressure
- Ability to empathize with customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills”
Click here for full details and to apply. For more jobs and ways to make extra cash, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!