by Chris Durst June 6, 2023
If you’re looking for something part-time, Williams-Sonoma, the kitchenware and home furnishings company, is hiring work at home part-time Customer Service Reps.
Pay is $15/hr., “monthly bonuses up to $500,” paid training and benefits included. They’ve hired a number of RRRebels over the years.
Per the job listing, applicants must reside in AL, AZ, AR, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, KS, MD, MN, MS, NV, NC, OH, OK, PA, TN, UT, VA or WI.
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
Why you and why us?
Who are our Customer Service Agents? They are people who truly care about creating a seamless experience for our customers. Agents are trained in taking calls to assist customers with anything from placing orders and facilitating returns, to locating products and scheduling deliveries for all of our Williams-Sonoma brands. If you consider yourself a blend of determination with a heart of gold, THIS.IS.YOUR.OPPORTUNITY.
This position requires FULL TIME training for 4 weeks; thereafter you will work a PART-TIME schedule.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Monthly performance bonuses up to $500!
- Fun contests / rewards and recognition programs
- Paid Training from the comfort of your home
- 401k, PTO
- Pay: $15.00/hr
Expectations to our customers:
- Solve the problem efficiently: Quick with quality
- Make it personal: Take ownership
- Inspire customer loyalty: Give them a reason to come back
- Listen Carefully: Be attentive
- Emphasize our effort: Because we care
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Ability to complete mandatory paid training for 4 weeks – 100% attendance is required
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
Important Facts: MUST HAVE THESE FOR CONSIDERATION
- If applying from California, you must be located within a 30 mile radius of Shafter
- If applying from Texas, you must be located within a 30 mile radius of The Colony
- Our talent assessment is required to be considered for next steps, please reference your email for details
- Desktop or laptop computer with Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or macOS 10.15 or newer.
- No Chromebook, Windows 7, Windows 8 RT, or Windows 10 S
- 6 GB of RAM
- Wired USB headset (with microphone) which is compatible with our systems
- Ethernet cable hardwired into you modem/router
- Wi-Fi is not permitted
- USB to Ethernet converter if your computer does not have an Ethernet port
- Monitor: 15 inches or larger with minimum resolution of 1024 X 768
- Mouse and keyboard
- Webcam (built in or external) with minimum resolution of 640 X 480
- Landline phone, iOS device (tablet or cell phone), or an Android (tablet or cell phone)
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!