By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – July 31, 2020
Work from Home Jobs – $14/hr. – Seasonal Customer Service Agents – HS diploma or GED – Paid virtual training – TRAINING STARTS AUGUST 3, SO APPLY OR SHARE QUICKLY IF INTERESTED.
Williams-Sonoma, the kitchenware and home furnishings company, is hiring again for customer support. They’ve hired several RRRebels recently. Paid virtual training and some benefits included. A high school diploma or GED required, with at least one year of customer service experience. They’ve raised their hourly pay rate from $12 to $14.
The company lists metro areas but indicates they’re hiring from the listed states generally, not just from the metro areas.
Hiring from AL, AZ, FL, GA, NC, NV, OH, OK, UT.
Part-time and full-time positions are available, the company says.
Pay is $14 per hour. A 40% discount on most merchandise is also offered.
The position in their words:
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
To go to the job listings, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!