By Mike Haaren – Rat Race Rebellion Co-Founder – Oct. 22, 2020
Work from Home Jobs – $14/hr. – Seasonal Customer Service Agents – HS diploma or GED – Paid virtual training
Williams-Sonoma, the kitchenware and home furnishings company, is hiring again for customer support. They’ve hired a number of RRRebels in recent months. Paid virtual training and some benefits included. A high school diploma or GED required, with at least one year of customer service experience.
The company has expanded its list of hiring states. Now hiring from AZ, UT, NV, VA, ID, TX, AL, GA, OH, FL, NC, OK.
Part-time and full-time positions were available the last time they recruited. It’s not specified this time. Hopefully, it’s still true. We’ll update if we hear more. Lots of overtime available, per the listing.
Pay is $14 per hour. A 40% discount on most merchandise is also offered.
The position in their words:
Essential Functions: The nuts and bolts
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: What you need to apply
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and written with capable data entry skills
To go to the job listings, click here. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!