by Chris Durst June 8, 2020
Looking for a non-phone job?
Flow Marketing is a US-based marketing agency that has posted openings for f/t Live Chat Agents.
Pay is $11-$12/hr., with a good package of paid time off and health insurance that starts after just 30 days.
The company hires in all states EXCEPT NY and CA.
Here’s what the company has to say about the job.
“Flow (feelmeflow.com), a content marketing and live chat agency, is hiring for a full-time, U.S.-based live-chat agent.
We are only accepting U.S. applicants for this position.
- Location: Work remotely from your home office or anywhere you’ll have an interruption-free environment with a reliable internet connection. You may be based anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of California and New York; however, your shift will occur during Mountain Time.
- Work environment: Reliable high-speed internet, your own computer and mobile phone, internet backup source in case of outage.
- Available shifts and compensation:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm Mountain Time
- Benefits available:
- 10 days PTO
- 9 paid federal holidays
- Health insurance stipend after a 30-day qualifying period
What You’ll Do
- Deliver world-class customer service via chat & email
- Promptly greet website visitors via chat text box
- Manage a Support desk for an individual client
- Answer a wide variety of questions related to client industry
- Solve problems and authorize returns
- Communicate with the company CEO to find solutions
- Assist customers with the use of a client’s product, website or service
- Adhere to KPIs for response times, chat duration, online availability, and survey responses
- Use internal communications software to interact with your teammates, management, and other departments
- Assist the Flow team with a variety of client-related projects as needed
You’ll be required to study, test and train on the websites and knowledge bases of primary client account. We love to make our clients say ‘whoa!’ — chats and emails are continually monitored for performance and feedback.
Who You Are
- A hardworking, self-starter who takes ownership of and pride in your work
- A creative and innovative problem solver who continually thinks outside the box
- A proactive, sensitive and skillful communicator (both online and offline!) who can adapt your tone and communication style depending on your audience
- A goal-oriented team player with the desire to learn and grow your skill set through experience in a feedback-driven environment
- Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology systems, procedures, and skills related to customer service and marketing
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Able to stay energized and motivated in a high-volume work environment with limited supervision
Who We Are
We’re Flow – a content marketing and live chat agency. Brands on the rise partner with us to build their brand, convert visitors, and retain customers to scale their growth. Flow is more than just a place to work — we’re a team of visionaries, creatives, and go-getters out to achieve our highest potential.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!