by Chris Durst May 13, 2021
ADT, the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States, reached out to let us know they are NOW HIRING Work from Home Customer Retention Representatives.
They’ve expanded their hiring area to include candidates residing in the following 19 states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, and Wyoming.
Pay is not noted in the job listing, however, they do note that it is competitive in their market.
Here’s what ADT has posted about this opportunity:
“At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We are hiring for our Account Management department as a Retention Agent in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, and Wyoming.
In Account Management, our pursuit to make things right is the driving force behind our customer loyalty. We are the customer’s champion – the architect who builds a bridge between what the customer wants, and the value we have to offer through an array of ADT products, led by a mission to protect lives, hopes, dreams, and futures.
A day in the life of a Retention Agent looks like this:
- Answering incoming calls about our products and services with existing customers
- Retaining ADT customers by problem solving, deescalating customer issues and resolving account issues.
- Reviewing all contacts for accuracy while enhancing the department’s ability to maximize profitability and resolution.
- The ability to work independently to find the best solution.
- We’re looking for someone with these skills:
- Experience in sales or retention
- Effective communication skills that help deescalate customer calls while problem solving
- The ability to work with multiple screens and programs open to help resolve customer issues
- Be able to interpret contracts and communicate terms and conditions
- Perform quick calculations
Competitive pay based on experience with additional financial incentives for team members.
Start Date and Schedule
Our department is closed on weekends, allowing our employees to receive every weekend off, no matter the shift.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training.
- Designated place to work from home
- High speed internet. DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- At least 25mbps to of internet to download and 15mbps to upload
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma, GED, college degree or some college experience
- Two (2) years customer retention experience
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills, computer proficiency”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!