by Chris Durst July 14, 2021
ADT, the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States, reached out to let us know they are hiring Work from Home Customer Service Monitoring Representatives.
They’re recruiting from Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia, and in their “Irving, Knoxville and Jacksonville” locations.
In this role, you’ll be monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for residential and small business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties.
The pay rate isn’t mentioned in the job listing. However, they do note that it is competitive in their market.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Remote Customer Service Monitoring Representative in our Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia, Irving, Knoxville and Jacksonville locations.
An Customer Service Monitoring Representative is responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for residential and small business alarms as well as contacting appropriate responsible parties. This role is a pivotal part of our noble purpose to help save lives and is the first step in helping protect our customers when an alarm signal is received.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Monitoring Representative can look like:
- Handling incoming alarm calls and placing outgoing calls to verify alarm activity, dispatching the proper authorities, and notifying responsible parties.
- Paying attention to detail while documenting alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completing alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Providing alarm reset instructions and basic troubleshooting to customers during outbound alarm calls and inbound alarm call backs.
- Receiving inbound calls related to alarm call back inquires.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid training
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of six (6) months of customer service experience required
- Ability to be licensed in multiple states
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple items at once”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!