by Chris Durst Oct. 5, 2021
Sutherland is looking for “natural communicators” and “great listeners” to help give their customers the very best service.
The company has posted work from home openings for Work from Home Gaming Support Specialists to respond to customer inquiries via phone, web chat, messaging platforms, social networks, and email.
Among the job qualifications, you should be able to type a minimum of 40 WPM, but ideally at a rate of 50 WPM, be tech savvy and have customer service experience.
Pay is not listed in their job post, and no geographical exclusions are mentioned.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Are you a natural communicator and a great listener? Do you thrive on a team that’s focused on finding the best solutions for customers? Can you remain kind and supportive when customers share their frustrations?
The Gaming Support Specialist is responsible for providing an Excellent Customer Experience and Technical Support by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries/issues via Voice and digital channels. Such platforms may be, but are not limited to: Inbound calls, Webchat, messaging platforms, Social Networks and email.
We are looking for tech savvy people to provide customer support and basic trouble shooting for one of the world’s largest gaming platforms company. Due to channels of communication, some responses to customers may represent the client publicly. Responsibilities include: Providing each customer with a world class experience. Answering product and tool related questions. Guiding Customers through placing orders, updating account information, and conducting basic troubleshooting. The Gaming Support Specialist will be the front-line responder and act as a consulting concierge for helping customers find the best possible solution. These options are dynamic and change based on issue, product, service impacting events, and evolution of our client’s service offering.
At Sutherland, you can grow your own way, do interesting things, and be yourself. Our teams thrive in an environment of diversity of thought, experiences, and background – we celebrate and embrace our diversity, whole-heartedly.
What we offer:
- We provide a competitive pay and benefits
- You’ll be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, EAP, health and wellness programs, and more
- And, Sutherland has tremendous advancement opportunities – 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted!
- Customer Service Experience! It is important that we build a team who is well equipped to provide a top-notch customer service experience! We look for people who can engage end-users by conveying empathy, a willingness to help, and expertise.
- Tech Savvy! We look for someone who has a high level of comfort using many types of digital technology. Additionally, we look for someone with the ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches to solving problems to logically troubleshoot technical issues.
- Written Communication Skills! When providing responses through chat and email, there is a need for flawless grammar, spelling and punctuation as well as well-structured responses. This helps ensure the customer is reading the message as you intended it.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM, but ideally at a rate of 50 WPM
- Attention to detail and process adherence
- Quick adaptation to process changes as needed
- Ability to work independently, self-learner
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 – 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!