by Chris Durst May 3, 2021
BroadPath Health has posted immediate openings for Member Service Reps to help customers get with insurance related questions.
The company will send you all the necessary computer equipment to use during your project, but you will need to secure high speed internet service.
Pay is not listed in their job posting, however, Glassdoor places it at about $15 per hour. We have not confirmed this with the company.
Here’s what the company has posted about this role:
“Grow with a company that is passionate about helping you maximize your full potential. Become a part of transforming customer and client experience through the utilization of our innovative work from home technology. At BroadPath we believe in assuming the highest intention for others, our employees are empowered through their voices which helps us to continue shaping the emerging future, bringing innovation, and flexibility to the Work from Home Industry. Through our tailored training programs, backed by our hands-on approach we ensure that you are set up to be successful on your first day. Member Service Agents will interact with members regarding medical and pharmacy benefits, eligibility & claims inquiries, billing, and general requests. Our Agents will advocate on behalf of our Client’s Members in a compassionate manner to meet their healthcare needs.
- Advocate for the member by making the interaction hassle-free by contacting providers, pharmacies, or ancillary providers on member’s behalf
- Effectively ensures members are connected to appropriate specialists and/or enrolled in the correct programs, based on member’s needs and eligibility.
- Compassionately respond and resolve member service inquiries related to plan benefits, eligibility, billing, etc
- Educate members about the fundamentals of health care benefits
- Meet established performance goals in the areas of efficiency
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call center setting
- Position requires strong computer & telephone multitasking skills including: the ability to effectively search for and type information on the computer, navigate through multiple windows and screens quickly, and inputting information accurately while keeping pace with the call
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy, patience, adaptability, and a strong work ethic are critical to your success
- Maintain balanced performance in areas of production and quality
- Maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Previous health plan experience
- Previous work at home experience”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!