UPDATE: 7/21/20 – THE COMPANY HAS NOTIFIED US THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVED ALL OF THE APPLICATIONS THEY NEED AT THIS TIME.
by Chris Durst July 16, 2020
A recruiter from Wellthy just emailed us that they’re hiring part-time Virtual Care Coordinators (who will have the opportunity to move to full-time based on performance).
The recruiter has confirmed that this position pays $19-$24/hr.
Laptop provided, plus benefits and $50 monthly internet stipend. No state hiring restrictions mentioned.
Wellthy is a chronic and elder care concierge that helps manage healthcare for families with sick and aging loved ones.
Families are assigned a dedicated Virtual Care Coordinator who creates a plan and starts getting tasks done, providing a convenient online experience. The company’s goal is to take the pain out of care – scheduling appointments, refilling prescriptions, finding the right aide, handling the move into a care facility, contesting insurance bills, etc.
Here’s what the company has posted about this role:
“Departmental Requirements and Preferences
- A successful candidate is a great self-manager, good communicator, proactive, and is comfortable adapting to new programs and situations autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree required, healthcare-related and/or advanced degrees are a plus
- 2+ years work experience in healthcare / caregiving required, 6+ years preferred
- Proficiency in more than one language is a plus
- Proficiency with macOS, GSuite, Slack, and 1Password
- This is a U.S. based position and U.S. work authorization is required.
Part-Time Care Coordinator
- Help customers (Care Team) using your expertise, skills, and judgement to advise, research, coordinate, and “get done” any healthcare-related tasks
- Support with improving and updating Wellthy guides and Community Resources
- Occasionally represent Wellthy at events such as health fairs and open enrollments
- Other non-client-specific work including, but not limited to: supporting other service team members, feedback and suggestions related to Wellthy’s product, service, marketing, and guides
- This is a remote position, so you can work from any location that is:
- Private, with secure (not public), fast, and reliable internet and phone access
- Suitable to safely and securely accommodate the sensitive information that you will be handling and communicating
Training and Certification
In the first two weeks as a Care Coordinator, you will go through a 40-hour training program that includes hands-on work with actual customers. You will then have the chance to show us you are ready by passing the Wellthy Certification, demonstrating proficiency in:
- Technical knowledge
- Use of the Wellthy platform
- Customer service
- The Wellthy way of communicating
- Availability to work up to 20 hours per week (on average 4 hours per day)
- Working at least once before noon and once after 4pm every workday (to ensure customer requests and calls are responded)
- Note: the amount of work you will get after training will depend on your skills and the new care projects created by our customers
Benefits and Paid Time Off
- You will receive a laptop computer for business purposes, to be returned to Wellthy upon the termination of your employment
- Stipend of $50 per month for internet access expenses
- Access to Wellthy’s services to help with your own family’s care
- This part-time position does not accrue paid time off, please work with your supervisor if you will be unavailable
- Equity Grant
- You will be granted a right to purchase shares of the Company’s common stock
- Once certified, Part-Time Care Coordinators will be considered for increased number of projects and eventually a Full-Time offer as they demonstrate the ability to deliver Quality, Volume, Efficiency, Independence, all while displaying the Wellthy Values.
Full-Time Care Coordinator
Part-time Care Coordinators that demonstrate Quality, Efficiency, Volume, Independence, and Wellthy Values may be offered a full time position which includes these in addition the part-time conditions:
- Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- 401K and HSA
As a full-time employee, there is no set guideline or limit on how much vacation each employee is permitted to take. We encourage all employees to take at least two weeks vacation per year, and ask that you consider your workload and fairness to your colleagues when doing so. All vacation requests should be submitted to your supervisor.
Full-Time Coordinators receive twice as many option grants than Part-Time Coordinators.”
INSIDER TIP: The Wellthy recruiter reminds you to “be sure to include your relevant experience in the bio portion of your application” — this will help them to spot the very best applicants quickly!
FILLED. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!