by Chris Durst Mar. 12, 2020
VIPdesk Connect has posted work from home job openings for Customer Service Reps to help service their client – ezCater.
The position pays $15/hour and is open to applicants who currently reside in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, NV, NC, NJ, NM, OH, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI.
“The next training class is scheduled to begin on or about April 10th and run daily runs Monday–Friday 10:00 am–4:00 pm ET for approximately four weeks.”
Here’s what VIPdesk Connect says about these opportunities:
“We’re looking for passionate customer service representatives, we call Brand Ambassadors, to provide phone, email, and SMS support for the complete order process. As part of a diverse, engaged team dedicated to the ezCater customer care program, you will provide support to customers and partners of the world’s largest marketplace for corporate catering.
What You’ll Do
- With positive energy and a can-do spirit, assist VIPdesk Connect client’s customers and partners via inbound and outbound phone, email, and SMS
- Answer questions about order status, delivery schedules, billing inquiries, client policies, and promotions
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through to solve problems while exercising sound judgment
Qualities of Brand Ambassadors:
Problem-Solvers – Creative thinkers who look at all perspectives with the ability to stay calm under time-sensitive deadlines. We provide the training, guidelines, and tools. You are empowered to find solutions and encouraged to share new ideas and opportunities.
Empathetic Communicators – How a message is conveyed is equally important as what is said. By putting yourself in another’s shoes, you understand the customer’s perspective and connect, human-to-human, with warmth and respect.
Eager Learners – We’re on a path of excellence and growth; that means change. Your quest to know more never ends. You love to flex your mental muscle.
Lives our Values – Helpful. Creative. Flexible. Positive Energy.
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous restaurant, catering, event, or hospitality experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
- Previous experience in a fast-paced call environment a plus
- Desire to learn and grow in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to adapt to new systems and processes and succeed in a changing environment
- Able to deliver consistent quality
- Open and accepting of coaching and feedback
- Able to work weekends and some holidays
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of applications including Teams
- Able to type at least 35 words per minute with minimal errors
- Technically savvy with the ability to pick up new technology, processes, and procedures quickly
- Currently reside in one of the following locations: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IL, IN, NV, NC, NJ, NM, OH, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Training: The next training class is scheduled to begin on or about April 10th and run daily runs Monday–Friday 10:00 am–4:00 pm ET for approximately four weeks.
New team members will attend training remotely via webcams from secure, noise-free, distraction-free home offices that meet our requirements.”
Click here to learn more and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!