by Chris Durst Apr. 15, 2021
Concentrix just posted openings for work from home Automotive Customer Service Reps – no automobile experience required.
The company hires from all states except AK, CA, CT, CO, D.C., HI, IL, MA, ME, MD, MT, NE, NJ, NY, OR, RI, and WA.
Pay isn’t listed, though we know the rate has been about $12/hr. in the past. That’s not official, and we’ll update here if we hear more.
Here’s what the company has posted about this role:
“Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm Eastern Time
Must be Flexible
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience preferred
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
*Job requirements may vary by country and will not contravene any local laws
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!