by Chris Durst Dec. 15, 2020
Teleperformance is actively hiring work from home Customer Service Reps and Tech Support Reps in many US states.
The company is rated 3.5 out of 5 stars on Indeed and 3.4 stars out of 5 on Glassdoor.
Pay varies by position and location, but seems to be in the $12 – $13 per hour range.
The following is from their Customer Service Rep job description, but be sure to check their site for descriptions of the other work from home openings they have posted!:
“Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions including billing issues
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems in a timely manner while ensuring excellent customer service
- Provide technical support including diagnosing, researching, identifying, testing and implementation of solutions to resolve product issues.
- First call resolution
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
What We’re Looking for
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 35 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system and hardware
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral & written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs
- Ability to understand and empathize with customer’s issues.
- Compassionate customer service mindset
- Ability to interact with various types of customers
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Ability to work under pressure
- Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
- Possess a high level of Professionalism
- Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- 1 year Customer service experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Organization and work prioritization skills”
CLICK HERE and enter the quoted phrase “work at home” in the “Job title or keywords” field. For more jobs like these, be sure to see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. We post new jobs and side gigs every morning except Sunday. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!