by Chris Durst Nov. 11, 2020
Cognosante, an IT company that focuses on the healthcare sector, has posted openings for work from home Customer Service Representatives.
You do not have to have a college education to apply, but the company is looking for individuals who have at least 6 months “customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience.”
They have not listed the pay rate in their job post, however, Indeed.com places it in the $14-$15/hour range. We have not confirmed that with the company.
There are no geographical limitations noted — we will note here if we become aware of any.
The company does note that full-time employees receive benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Work/Life Solutions, and Pet Insurance.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Cognosante is a fast-growing company that provides multi-channel customer contact management solutions for clients in the US Federal Government and the commercial sector.
The Customer Service Representative provides information directly to customers via phone. The Customer Service Representative reports directly to the Customer Service Team Lead. This is an entry level position.
- Must have schedule flexibility.
- Must be able to pass both criminal background check and drug test if required by contract.
- Positions could be temporary, full-time or part-time.
- Most positions will be work from home.
- Taking inbound customer service calls
- Utilize scripts, standard operating procedures, and training materials to respond to inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner
- Provide accurate responses and documentation of inquiries and complaints from consumers
- Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information received
- Report problems that occur and assist with resolution
- Adhere to and support service level metrics that includes schedule adherence, average handle time, response accuracy and quality metrics
- Overtime may be required
- Regular and Predictable Attendance Required
- Maintain a current understanding of the Program’s standard operating procedures, processes and Program policies as provided during training.
- U.S. Citizenship required or Ability to work in the United State without restriction
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively work within established contractual turnaround times required
- Must have demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal and leadership skills, and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work as a team member is required
- Must receive a passing score on required training modules”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!