by Chris Durst Dec. 21, 2021
LiveWorld continues to recruit for Part-Time Social Media Agents.
To succeed in this role, you must connect well with people, have excellent communication skills, and strong keyboarding skills. It’s a plus if you have online moderation and/or customer service experience.
Pay is not listed in their job post, but a little digging on Glassdoor puts it in the $10-$12 an hour range. We have not confirmed that with the company.
Here’s what LiveWorld has posted about the job:
At LiveWorld, our social media agents provide social customer service, engagement for marketing purposes, adverse events management, and/or protection of brand image. A LiveWorld agent provides a great experience for a brand’s customers in their online venues. This position is an hourly, part-time, work-at-home position. Flexibility is needed to occasionally work evenings, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Primary responsibilities for the various agent positions may include, but are not limited to:
- Review and take appropriate action on social media posts according to brand guidelines, to include rejecting or approving content, tracking, and escalating.
- Triage and respond to customers’ questions selecting and personalizing previously prepared responses or in a social context.
- Actively engaging with online users, stimulating, guiding, and participating in conversations. Authoring responses on the fly.
- Research customer service answers, in some cases client CRM systems.
- Identify and escalate trends, topics, sentiment, and emerging issues
Required skills and traits
- Ability to connect with people, and communicate in courteous, conversational style, while making decisions according to guidelines
- Ability to compose well-written messages, with use of good grammar and appropriate punctuation.
- Strong keyboard skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple systems or applications simultaneously
- Demonstrated personal or professional success engaging in a social channel
Recommended education and experience
- Minimum 18 years of age required
- 2-3 years’ experience in online moderation and engagement and/or online customer service desirable
- Some experience in a call center environment helpful.
- Work-at-home experience helpful.
- Social media moderation and engagement experience preferred but not required
- Healthcare background desirable but not required
- Experience with social media tools such as those from LiveWorld, Salesforce, Sprinklr, Khoros, or similar tools desirable
- College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Environment and Technical Requirements
Dependable, high-speed Internet access
Dependable telephone access (landline preferred for training)
Ability to work in a quiet and secure home office atmosphere
Work must be performed on a desktop or laptop computer. Use of a tablet or mobile phone is not feasible for this position.
Language Fluency Requirements
- All applicants must be fluent in English.
- Some positions involve fluency in reading and writing in other languages
- Language fluency testing and writing samples are a requirement for all hourly positions. English for all positions and specific languages for some positions
- LiveWorld defines fluency as complete competency in reading, writing, and speaking at a native or near-native level.
We are currently recruiting US Residents with fluency in the following languages:
Join our LiveWorld team and enjoy
- Work at home
- Flexible scheduling
- Dynamic environment in fast paced social industry
- Opportunity to learn new skills and further develop existing skills
- Opportunity to learn within healthcare and non-healthcare industries
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs we post, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home goals!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!