by Chris Durst Aug. 11, 2021
Enterprise Holdings — the car rental company that owns Alamo, Enterprise, and National — is looking for Work from Home Call Center Agents.
The company frequently hires in AZ, FL, ID, MI, MO, NM, NV, OH, OK, TN, TX and UT, though it appears current openings are in MO, NV, TX, TN, FL, OK, and MI.
(If your state isn’t listed, see our Newest Daily Jobs & Gigs page for more jobs!)
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
“We opened our call center – originally called National Reservations – in 1980 in St. Louis, Missouri. Over time, the business evolved in a way that allowed us to offer some of our employees the opportunity to work from home. Beginning in 2005, we had 19 employees working remotely. Today, we’ve grown to over 2,500 employees taking care of customers from their home offices. Our Reservation Sales and Customer Service teams are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and provide exceptional customer support for Alamo, Enterprise and National. Our Reservation Sales representatives efficiently book reservations that leave our customers fully satisfied. And employees support our Customer Service department, with the goal to “make it right” for our customers. Our teams leverage phone, chat sessions, social media and email to serve more than 40 million customers annually.
Benefits of working from home for Enterprise Holdings
- Save money on work attire.
- Save time and money on transportation.
- No need to plan your commute around inclement weather or traffic.
- Opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Paid time off.
- Benefit packages available with medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401K, profit sharing and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Discounts on vehicle rental rates for employees and family and friends.”
WORK FROM HOME TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must supply and support their own computer hardware, software, and internet. The minimum technical requirements for working from home are outlined below.
- Windows PC preferred or Mac (no Chromebooks)
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- 3 GB of RAM
- 80 GB Hard Drive, 20 GB Available Free Space (specifications measured on the C:/ Drive)
- Sound card
- Computer with webcam technology
- A minimum of one USB port (USB version 2)
- Monitor 17 inches or greater
- Minimum Graphic Resolution: 1024 x 768 16 bit
- Modem (single-port or multiport)
- Full, standard-sized keyboard, with Function Keys (F1-F12) and number pad*
- Power Bar/Surge Protector
- USB Headset (combination of microphone and headset)
*Full, standard-sized keyboard only required for Work From Home Customer Service Representatives and Work From Home Support Services Representatives
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!